CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!

I haven't wanted to do this, but I feel the time has come. I am going on a diet...lol...ha ha! Why would I do something so crazy?

I am going to set my blog to prviate. If you would like to be invited (all two of you) then please send me your e-mail. I really would hate for you to miss out on how my girls keep getting more beautiful with each passing day. I know, just when you think, how in the world could Michelle's girls get cuter, they do!

Thanks

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Sign me up please!

andrewnjenny@aol.com

The Winns said...

You are going private???? Add me!!!!! winn-family@comcast.net

RiverGirl said...

ad me too...

1rivergirl at gmail dot com

Marcie

Di and Justin said...

me twelve :) jdgwilliam@comcast.net

Liz said...

Add me
lizdaniels9@hotmail.com
Thanks

cheryl said...

send me an invite! cherylkins@gmail.com ...and make a new post..sheesh! NOvember?